Friday, September 26, 2008

Just a thought..

This a picture of my grandparents after 57 years of marriage and 8 children

In a world filled of confusion, stress, guilt, sadness, and worries there is one thing I have noticed and encountered several times and was also brought to my attention while viewing one of my favorite shows last night. That one thing is hope and companionship. In times of battle cry’s and war and changes going on it seems as though the hope some one has that some one can save them, make things better, or keep them safe is what motivates people to a better place in their hearts. It then leads to people feeling security in something. I find it interesting that a smile or a hug or even a little song to a child can stay with them for years to come. In addition to that how people are so fast to jump to conclusions or assumptions. I am so happy I have the people I have in my life to help me when I am feeling down or I am not confident about something. I am always reminded to keep my head up and don’t look down. With out these people in my life I would have to say I would be in a much worse time in life. So remember to always keep in your life some one who makes you laugh, cry, act silly, and does not take life so serious. In the end it’s who make’s you happy that means something. The people who are negative or sad maybe need you to be who you are so they can follow your example but never let some one brings your spirit down because then they win the battle. Remember it can always be worse. Have a great weekend!!

No comments: